Dienstag, 2. September 2014

02. September 2014

 

My today's Outfit is already craving for next year's spring, even though that this wasn't really my attention. My main focus was to finally (!) include those DKNY shorts as they seemed to be some kind of mystery to me. Whenever I thought that they chance had finally arrived this dream was already shattered :-( I really love those shorts, their cut, their color - everything, but oh heavens! Never - ever, not even in my worst nightmares I'd imagine these shorts to be such a tough task. But finally, it's 2. September 2014 and we're making history (!!!). After numerous months of despair, aporia and despondency here's the first ever outfit I'm (halfway) content with:

earrings: Glam'Rus / denim shirt: It Girls / blazer: Archive / shoulder purse: Chanel Tribute
belt: Facebook Like-O-Meter / shorts: DKNY / ring: Glam'Rus / heels: Pretty N' Love

That took some doing.

x x x

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen