Montag, 1. September 2014

01. September 2014


It's the first day of September and for me this means my favorite season of the year has officially started! Enjoying the last sunbeams and hoping the next summer to arrive as soon as possible isn't really my cup of tea - there's nothing  I cherish as much as the ability to go shopping for boots, parkas, coats and cozy sweaters and knits. Additionally, I guess having a walk in park which is colored in orange and brown colors isn't a thing you despite. For all of you that become melancholic and depressive while reading this (as you're a summer child), I'm stopping right here and right now.

But I won't finish without giving you the possibility to have a look at my today's outfit; 
I hope you enjoy the color combination I went for and without being a snob I really do like it :-) Have a wonderful start into the week!


Assymetric jacket: Bonjour Bizou / Céline inspired skirt: It Girls / belt: Callie's Picks
Bodycross bag: It Girls / Pumps: pals / Diamond ring: Epiphany

x x x

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen